Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moroccan Oil??


just so y'all know, i rarely go looking for new products. my house is overflowing with lotions, potions, and every magical beauty solution around...i don't need anything more. but alas, it seems as though products are trying to find me, because despite my best efforts, i am constantly acquiring new stuff.

Well, apparently Moroccan Oil has my number, because everywhere i look lately, there it is; in magazines, salons, and even on random acquaintances' bathroom counters. this stuff claims to be the miracle hair solution and through a few different incarnations (oil, styling cream, mask, shampoo, etc.) it promises to hydrate, restore, add shine, and blah blah blah. so fine, you win moroccan oil! i am going out this afternoon to buy you (as long as work doesn't call me in) and give you a whirl. results in soon...

UPDATE: after a few uses, i can confirm to you that this stuff is pretty damn special. my hair is noticeably softer with just a little bit of oil applied to freshly washed wet hair. i have yet to try the styling cream, but will, of course, keep y'all in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment